More About Bob
I'm all about outstanding Client and Customer service. I give 110% and then some…
My business roots started in Winnipeg where I grew up. In the 70’s I worked at our family owned Mom n Pop corner store Kentch's Grocery on famous Portage Avenue where I learned the importance of customer service, hard work and the value of a dollar. When your name is on the sign I think one works a little bit harder - that’s where my dedication and commitment to serving my real estate Clients really got its start. Later I was very active in the consumer packaged goods industry for many years where I honed my negotiation, pricing, people and account management skills which have all come in handy as a REALTOR. I learned to be quite a juggler, with responsibility for many varied customers, big and small, manage Client expectations while treating all with respect.
So this brings me to real estate and the opportunity to connect with all types of people, from first-time buyers to empty nesters, to help them make their dreams come true, and have some fun along the way.
On the personal side I'm married to Bonnie, three children Ryan, Jessica and Sarah and grandkids Vincent, Piper and Rylie.
- Western Wheel GOLD 2011 Readers Choice Awards "Best of the Foothills" Best Real Estate Agent
- Royal LePage National Sales Awards 2008-2015
- Winnipeg Police Award for Meritorious Service
- CCS Certified Condominium Specialist
- SRES Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- ABR Accredited Buyer's Representative